The Official.. I'm a Celeb, Get Me Outta Here! Thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsia

Reaction score
Well it all kicks off tonight at 9pm..
Are we all ready??

LOL

I listened to the list read on the radio out of who was going in ..

This year’s bunch of bug eaters are:

Toby Anstis – Heart FM DJ and TV presenter

Lauren Booth – Tony Blair’s sister in-law, ex-model and journalist

Faith Brown – Impersonator and Comedienne

Jason Donavon – Singer/Actor

David Gest – Ex-hubby of Liza Minnelli

Scott Henhall - Fashion designer

Myleene Klass – TV Presenter and Musician

Jan Leeming – Ex-newsreader

Phina Oruche – Footballers Wives and The Bill actress

Matt Willis – Former member of boy band Busted

and I have only heard of a couple of them!!!

Cant wait to see Ant and Dec again... and apparently its going to be even more gruesome this year!! :eek: :green:

would love to watch it but i ont think hubby will let me:cry::cry: keep me informed of all the jucy gossip

i will be watching as i always do but i am now3 atarting to think there are way to many celeb reality programs on tv, im a celeb will be and always is the only one i watch,
i saw jason donovaan live 4 years ago and he looked as rough as an old welly boot, (i did use to realy fancy the pants off him) it would be nice to see if he has inproved

i dont think any can beat carol thatchers antics from last year, (peeing in the camp:irked: , lol)

glad youve started this thread!! I cant wait for nine tonight!! whhoooooo hooooo i loves ant n dec

When i heard the celeb list i didn't know who half of them was...i wouldn't call them celebs has beens is more like it! i'll be watching but only to see what they are put through in the bush tucker trials..........

When i heard the celeb list i didn't know who half of them was...i wouldn't call them celebs has beens is more like it! i'll be watching but only to see what they are put through in the bush tucker trials..........

LMAO!!! I'm a Has Been, Get me Outta Here!!

Hahahaha Love it!
so fitting! :green:
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:green: :lol:

Love this sort of thing, always compelling viewing!!! Lots of arguing already apparently. Looks like Myleene Klass is the only one in there who's still a 'somebody' but I think it's better when you don't know them all that well. If they were all mega famous they'd never relax for the cameras and it'd be boring to watch.

I reckon you're all too young to remember Faith Brown lol... she's a comedienne and impressionist and is guaranteed to have them all in stitches.
Toby Anstis (yummmmm) used to be a kids tv presenter and also on Challenge tv, he's a DJ now.

I'll deffo be watching :D

ok just looked at the 'whose on' and i know some of these people.. i dont know david gest or the fashion guy but i know the rest..

does this mean i,m old now :cry::cry::cry: cos they were famous when i was young

I reckon you're all too young to remember Faith Brown lol... she's a comedienne and impressionist and is guaranteed to have them all in stitches.
Toby Anstis (yummmmm) used to be a kids tv presenter and also on Challenge tv, he's a DJ now.

I'll deffo be watching :D
Dont worry Sandi I remember Faith Brown too she should liven things up a bit:lol:
What about that weirdo David... whatever his name is looks like he is going to cause a few problems he even wanted to take his PA with him to 'Turn down his bed' :eek:
Cant wait but I have a client tonight so hopefully I will be finished in time to watch.

I dont know of that Faith Brown but I do remember Toby now.. dark hair.
Come to think of it..He was a presenter of the programmes I watched as I was growing up! LOL
Shows you how quick you forget! :green:

So now I know 3, Mylene, Toby and Jason.. haha

No doubt we will all know the lot by the end of the show.

i heard from a friend who is mates with malandra burrows , that she was gonna be in it , but theres is no sighn of her in the line up :confused: , i wonder if she decided that it would be too hard :lol:
the line up this yr doesnt look that good i think that david gest is a right odd bod :eek:

[just added list of celebs to first post]

i heard from a friend who is mates with malandra burrows , that she was gonna be in it , but theres is no sighn of her in the line up :confused: , i wonder if she decided that it would be too hard :lol:
the line up this yr doesnt look that good i think that david gest is a right odd bod :eek:

I didnt know who David Guest was and asked my fella, he says he looks like a plastic surgery experiment gone wrong.. worse than Jackie Stallone he said! LMAO

OMG! :eek: aww I am sure he is a nice person. xx :)

Attachments

• david gest.jpg
    david gest.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 22
I read that David Gest has refused to take part in any bushtucker trial - if it's true, I can't believe they've kept him!

Blimey I've actually heard of all of them (my bro was good chums with Jan Leeming when he worked for the BBC). In fact only one I haven't heard of is the footies wife!

Blimey I've actually heard of all of them In fact only one I haven't heard of is the footies wife!

ditto
i remember faith brown, the busty comedien

[just added list of celebs to first post]

I didnt know who David Guest was and asked my fella, he says he looks like a plastic surgery experiment gone wrong.. worse than Jackie Stallone he said! LMAO

OMG! :eek: aww I am sure he is a nice person. xx :)
isn't he one of liz taylors ex husbands?have i got the right woman....

Just been watching! David Guest? Eeeeeewww, I'm sorry, but I just can't stand him! AND HE SNORES REAL BAD! he's Gotta Go!!! xx

And his blue/black hair is not flattering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back