The Official.. I'm a Celeb, Get Me Outta Here! Thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww bless he did it!! poor thing i was heaving with him!

how cool was dean i was wetting myself !!!!!!!!

Bloooooooooooooohhhhhh

AMb x

'focus' blooooooooooooooooooh

'focus mind over matter' ....bloooooooooooooooooooooooh

pmsl !!!

pmsl !!!

Rofpmsl !!!! oh amb you make me chuckle !! x

At first when I saw Dean, I thought.. "oh no" but after watching him, and lmao, I think he did well.

My mate used to go out with him when we were 17, and hes not changed in 10 years! lol :lol:

I was peeing my pants at one point I thought he was going to have a full blown panic attack!! Bless him though he did do well.. Still say geeks that david is just growing on me more and more.

pmsl !!!

OMG I'm laughing just reading this. I really thought he was going to pass out on live tv! I was just wettng myself when was throwing those alligators around. Full credit to him though - for just giving it his all and being 110% entertainment value!

I think he will put a bit of life in the camp now i couldeve watched him all night lmao.
Hubbys just called me they keep playing it on radio 1 he has nearly wet himself.

I think he will put a bit of life in the camp now i couldeve watched him all night lmao.

Hubbys just called me they keep playing it on radio 1 he has nearly wet himself.

Yeah they are playing again now, I am laughing again too.!! :lol:

Lol its still making laugh now! Just reading it! one last time for good luck...

'Blooooooohhh'

xx

LMAO ... he kept saying please too!! oh please!!

Poor bloke, I thought he was going to pass out at numerous times.

At the last task where he was supposed to be twisting the star, I could feel myself wanting to shout at the telle ... twist the flippen star :o

and ........... blooooooooh

LMAO ... he kept saying please too!! oh please!!

Poor bloke, I thought he was going to pass out at numerous times.

At the last task where he was supposed to be twisting the star, I could feel myself wanting to shout at the telle ... twist the flippen star :o

and ........... blooooooooh

rofl :lol: i was shouting at the t.v! twist the ****** star!!! he will be so :o when he watches it back poor lad, blooh blooooooooohhh sorry couldnt help myself :lol: :hug:

peed myself laughing at jason donovan with creepies between the crack of his ass tonight !!!!

Hilariously funny love it !

I do like Matt :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: X

peed myself laughing at jason donovan with creepies between the crack of his ass tonight !!!!

Hilariously funny love it !

ohh me too....it was sooooo funny...and he is kinda cute...xx

Gosh all i have in my head when i see Jason is ...

''To many broken hearts in the world......''

he is a nice guy ;)

I am loving Matt. Phina i want to punch in the face. David is good entertainment factor and Jason is cool, oh and i like Myleene. The others are just fading into the background for me.

I like Ant and Dec the best, they make me laugh so much....plus Dec phraaaaw!!!

I like Ant and Dec the best, they make me laugh so much....plus Dec phraaaaw!!!

I still can never remember which is which!

I want to hit Jan round the face with a wet kipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back