The Official.. I'm a Celeb, Get Me Outta Here! Thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But as a woman I'd like Myleene to win!

I want Myleene to win, I think that she has been great fun the whole time she has been in there.

geeks
pleaseee vote for jason to win im a celeb
i have been a fan of his since i was 6

please vote and make him king

Aw bless! But I'm going for girl power!

your mean lol

jason all the way

wouldnt mind being stuck in the jugle with him or matt for that matter

well TBH I don't mind which one of them wins and I am glad they made the last three as they've smiled and laughed the whole way through it.

let the best person win they all desevre it:)

haha well that result caught us all by surprise!!

Matt eating that stuff!! YUK!!! (my hat tips in his direction)
All credit to him doing it though.. I think it clinched the voters though.:green:

well I don't really know how Matt won that, can't really remember him standing out among the rest, so Tsia I think you are right, it was eating those nasty things that swung it for him.

Has Matt won the whole thing then? I was on the phone when he was eating that bug thing and had to balk when he crunched the blood and goo.... I was balking for about ten minutes afterwards and had to turn it off!

Has Matt won the whole thing then? I was on the phone when he was eating that bug thing and had to balk when he crunched the blood and goo.... I was balking for about ten minutes afterwards and had to turn it off!
If that's the case then I'm glad I missed the programme and was out on the town lol
Don't think I could have stood all of that 'unhealthy' food stuff they have to consume for the final night's dinner!

watched the 'coming out' show last night and i can't believe what a worm scott henshall is! what an utter spineless creep, he slagged off everyone then squirmed his way out of it all when they saw him when they got out - what a complete tit! i am glad he was booted out second, should have gone first rather than Toby - would have been even more embaressing for him the twit. hopefully he will just disappear off the radar now, his contribution to anything in this world is pretty worthless really.
think matt was ok, quite a sweet gut, can see why he won now - all the others were quite obsessed with the coverage they could get from the show (maybe except for Mylene and Jason too), Jan Leeming was awful in a 'embaressing mum' kind of a way, for someone who has been in the 'business' for years she is terribly naive! bless her.
oh and david, funny but very odd, then again he did have a random 'Jackson' as his best mate and married Liza whats her face :green: and his hair, i started to become very intrigued by it, so fluffy and weird PMSL.

watched the 'coming out' show last night and i can't believe what a worm scott henshall is! what an utter spineless creep, he slagged off everyone then squirmed his way out of it all when they saw him when they got out - what a complete tit! i am glad he was booted out second, should have gone first rather than Toby - would have been even more embaressing for him the twit. hopefully he will just disappear off the radar now, his contribution to anything in this world is pretty worthless really.
think matt was ok, quite a sweet gut, can see why he won now - all the others were quite obsessed with the coverage they could get from the show (maybe except for Mylene and Jason too), Jan Leeming was awful in a 'embaressing mum' kind of a way, for someone who has been in the 'business' for years she is terribly naive! bless her.
oh and david, funny but very odd, then again he did have a random 'Jackson' as his best mate and married Liza whats her face :green: and his hair, i started to become very intrigued by it, so fluffy and weird PMSL.

Totally agree.. he was an @rsewipe! LOL
Whay was Laurens husband getting jealous over him??

Couldnt believe the size of Dean Gaffney's kids.. his 'woman' didnt look old enough to have them. Maybe they are not hers? Wouldnt surprise me..

David Guest with Mr Jackson.. How funny to think he is Michaels brother! :eek:
Absolutely NO RESEMBLENCE after the massacre Michael Jackson has put his face through!!

And Faith browns boobies still astound me!! PMSL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back