The Official :: Made In Chelsea :: Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooey

Reaction score
Its back! :Love:

Hilly... is it on? or off?

Oooh, I know! Hilly??

Do you mean Milly??

Hugo + Milly = Hilly!

Lol they said it on the advert I thought everyone would have heard it! Hehehe nope, just me! They make the cutest couple though..

Oh silly me! Looks like it's off. And nobody else watches it! Lol :)

Someone else does watch it....I watch it!!!

Oh Hilly are just so cute! He's lost without her :(

So pleased Caggie is back too...is Spencer going to try it again?

Kxx

I watch it too! Love it, x

Kxx

Yay!! welcome to the club!! :hug:

Oh I think she is lost without him too - they are just made for each other! I actually nearly cried when I saw Caggie waiting for her... you could see the relief in Millys eyes bless her xx And yes of course Spencer will try it again with her - he loves her :) and Spencer and Hugo would be a good influence on each other if they both got girlfriends! (I hope!!) lol xx

Has anyone noticed how much Louise and caggie look like each other!? Spencer totally has a type! I enjoyed made in Chelsea better than towie this week! X

Yay!! welcome to the club!! :hug:

Oh I think she is lost without him too - they are just made for each other! I actually nearly cried when I saw Caggie waiting for her... you could see the relief in Millys eyes bless her xx And yes of course Spencer will try it again with her - he loves her :) and Spencer and Hugo would be a good influence on each other if they both got girlfriends! (I hope!!) lol xx

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who nearly cried!!
Kxx

Kxx

Ahhh, I was beginning to feel a bit lonely! I love love love it! I think Spencer will try again, he just can't help himself. But he is being a very naughty boy - Louise, Caggie, Binky! X

I love it too, and loving new series and have even got my other half in to watching it (aswel as TOWIE)!

Cant quote cos im on my phone but totally agree bout Louise and caggie looking alike I thought exactly the same thing, and now caggies back i think there will afew fireworks next episode, cant wait!

Also cant stand Gabs, shes v irritating! xXx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I love it too, and loving new series and have even got my other half in to watching it (aswel as TOWIE)!

Cant quote cos im on my phone but totally agree bout Louise and caggie looking alike I thought exactly the same thing, and now caggies back i think there will afew fireworks next episode, cant wait!

Also cant stand Gabs, shes v irritating! xXx

I don't know if you are using an iPhone but on mine I can quote by touching the post I want to quote!

And totally agree about gabs... She seems really viscous and self absorbed! Didn't like the clip of her having a go at ollies new gf! Poor girl xx

Gabs is plain horrible and somewhat obsessed! She just seems to want to make things difficult for her friends.

I dont like Amber either - think she's a bit 'up herself'

I haven't noticed the whole Louise & Caggie thing - I'll be watching on Monday to see...!

I don't know if you are using an iPhone but on mine I can quote by touching the post I want to quote!

A ha so that's how you do it! Thank you xXx

Oooooo... That was a good episode!

Who do we think Hugo cheated on Milly with? Is it just me or anyone else thinking... Rosie?

Also, did anyone else lol when binky called Hugo 'hewgs' last week? :lol:

I really like Jamie! He is so funny and cheeky.

Jamie and Rosie = cute

Oooooo... That was a good episode!

Who do we think Hugo cheated on Milly with? Is it just me or anyone else thinking... Rosie?

Also, did anyone else lol when binky called Hugo 'hewgs' last week? :lol:

Yes, I was thinking Hugo cheated with Rosie too... there's a lot of awkward looks from her when they're together...
Poor Milly :(

That didn't even occur 2me, I hope it isn't, poor milly  they did look awkward last night though, and they have had a sort of thing b4! Hugo is turning in2 a nasty piece of work, good on milly for throwing that drink over him!!! X

Latest posts

Back