The Official :: Made In Chelsea :: Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That didn't even occur 2me, I hope it isn't, poor milly  they did look awkward last night though, and they have had a sort of thing b4! Hugo is turning in2 a nasty piece of work, good on milly for throwing that drink over him!!! X

Yeah go Milly!!! Loved her for doing that. :love: Milly :love:

I think it could be Amber that he cheated with! I don't like her! Xx

I wasn't paying enough attention and missed Hugo and Rosie chatting.

Did they say she felt bad knowing he had cheated and lying or millie

or

That she felt bad because she was the one he cheated with??

I wasn't paying enough attention and missed Hugo and Rosie chatting.

Did they say she felt bad knowing he had cheated and lying or millie

or

That she felt bad because she was the one he cheated with??

She said she felt bad lying Milly knowing that he had cheated on her, but the eye contact would suggest that it could be her he cheated with. Can't wait for tonight's episode!

*edit* oh no wait... tomorrow's :( lol

Can't wait for tonights episode!! :D
Kxx

I want cheskas coat hangers! Anyone know where to get them? x

I want cheskas coat hangers! Anyone know where to get them? x

I noticed them...how cool! (sorry no idea where to get them)

Kxx

Not long to go!! I hope Milly is back in tonight's episode.. It's not the same without her x

Not long to go!! I hope Milly is back in tonight's episode.. It's not the same without her x

I hope so too :) I want it to come to head who Hugo slept with...

Who on earth was that Gemma girl in it last week....WIERD!!

Kxx

I hope so too :) I want it to come to head who Hugo slept with...

Who on earth was that Gemma girl in it last week....WIERD!!

Kxx

Yes I wasn't a fan of that Gemma girl last week... Giving us Gemma's a bad name!! grrr :wink2: Dunno where she came from or whose friend she was but alas, she is gone now! Loved this weeks episode.. Very dramatic! Nice to see a bit more from Binky (wow, fiery) and yay Milly is back next week! About time too! I hope her and Hugo get back together they were such a cute couple! x

OMG did anyone watch last nights episode! At the end when it shows whats on next weeks episode it showed millie and hugo arguing because he has found out that she cheated on him while they were together! So basically all that grief she gave him was abit unfair because she had done it herself! When is it going to come out who hugo cheated with, ive heard that it might be that victoria girl who was in it at the beginning of the series??

OMG did anyone watch last nights episode! At the end when it shows whats on next weeks episode it showed millie and hugo arguing because he has found out that she cheated on him while they were together! So basically all that grief she gave him was abit unfair because she had done it herself! When is it going to come out who hugo cheated with, ive heard that it might be that victoria girl who was in it at the beginning of the series??

I was shocked! I really liked sweet innocent Milly... But my view of her has now been tainted! Still love her tho.x

And so the truth finally comes out... I knew it was Rosie!!! Never liked her anyway.

Latest posts

Back