*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I thought I would start a single "Secret Santas been" thread as we dont really want over 100 threads about this now do we LOL.

Please add yours in here - I have left Becki's one as the first "real" one apart from Victorias one which was a Special Secret Santa LOL. If I merge it with this one then my post will come after hers and really not make much sense LOL.

Let's all give our thanks in this one thread and see how big it gets and revel in the lurve around this site.

:o Great idea Fiona !

Thanks again Judy :Love:

Yay I got mine today.

My secret santa was Ellasmum, I got some lovely star shaped silver sparklie candles.

Thank you hunnie.

:biggrin: My secret Santa gift has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told by one of the girls that a parcel had arrived for me yesterday - so I told her she could open it, thinking it would be for the salon.... (had no idea Secret Santa gift would arrive so soon)

... anyways... hubby got up there to greet a lump of what *looks* like rubber dog poo :D - I haven't seen it yet but it's on its way home to me now.. after causing much confusion with my staff .... hubby rang and told me he thinks it *is* rubber dog poo...

.. and there is a card with it... so I will know who sent it in about 5 minutes!!!!!

He was laughing his head off on the phone!!! Might re-wrap it and give it to him...

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

It's a lovely 'hug' with a lovely card and it looks nothing like 'rubber dog poo' - lying toads!!!!!

Thank you so much Fiona, it's a lovely present and is sat on my fireplace :Love: :Love: :Love:

Oh that made me laugh - glad you liked it!

Oh that made me laugh - glad you liked it!

He thinks he is hilarious... I just told him 'you do realise I've been sent a gift and announced on the nail geek its rubber dog poo... how ungrateful is that?' - he's like a big kid grinning like an idiot now.... :twisted:

For that stunt, I'm going to put a full frontal shot of the bugger as my avatar for all to see what a gimp he is!!!!

:lol: :lol:

And here I was peeing myself laughing, thinking "which one of those turds actually DID send rubber dog poo?"

:lol::lol:

That's just priceless :D

Hmmm am now thinking of hitting dollar store, and including rubber dog poo with my gift :lol: After all, who's bright idea was it, right?:twisted:

Can't wait to "see" (hear) what else everyone gets. :D

so glad this is off to a great start!!!
:Love:

:lol: :lol:

And here I was peeing myself laughing, thinking "which one of those turds actually DID send rubber dog poo?"

:lol::lol:

That's just priceless :D

Hmmm am now thinking of hitting dollar store, and including rubber dog poo with my gift :lol: After all, who's bright idea was it, right?:twisted:

Can't wait to "see" (hear) what else everyone gets. :D

so glad this is off to a great start!!!
:Love:

lmfao

You put that so eloquently :D

I was a bit taken aback too to be honest... I wondered what I'd done wrong, as there is no way I would send rubber dog poo to someone... but then I figured that it served me right for stating that I DIDN'T want it in my dislikes!!!!!

Was relieved when it was a lovely gift from NaturalNails... then stunned that I had posted what I did.. then relieved when Fiona took it so well.. but I wasn't impressed with my other half... :twisted:

Still haven't been out to get mine yet for one of you lucky/unlucky geekies....Lyla is still ill and now I have a flippin cold :sad:.

has anyone else had there gift from secret santa yet, i cant believe im like a kid at christmas waiting to find out what everyonee got etc:)

I havent got anything either, :( LOL

I sent mine ages ago now and my 'victim' hasnt responded yet either.. maybe they dont geek that often, or maybe they dont like it!! :eek:

PMSL!!

I'm wondering if I'm your victim as I've not been to the Post Office in quite a few days and we don't get a postal delivery service here, I'd best get down there on Thursday to check...

Patience children....:green:

tsk tsk

I warned ya, the post office at this time of year is DREADFUL even under the best of circumstances.
Hang in there.... we'll all hear soon enough:wink2:

I'm wondering if I'm your victim as I've not been to the Post Office in quite a few days and we don't get a postal delivery service here, I'd best get down there on Thursday to check...

Haha, PMSL.. I cant say obviously.. but that would be funny! I can just imagine you sitting there trying to work it out.. wish I knew who mine was too. :eek: :lol:

I kNOW I KNOW I HEAR YA VIC, "Patience patience" PMSL.. ooh the suspense is killing me! LOL

Well I would like to thank Minkus for my lovely gift. It is soooo novel. It is a packet of festive jelly window stickers eg. snowmen, snowflakes etc.... Ooh and some choccies!

Thank you Amber :hug: xx

I haven't posted off my gift yet, so the person I've bought for will have to wait a wee while. I have bought it though. xx

I posted my gift today, so a lucky(!) geek wont have to wait long now.....!! Not received anything yet though - can't wait!

My Secret Santa was *Joanne*. She gave me some lovely pink girlie smellies, I love 'em. Pink is my colour and I have a splash in every room, so these will look lovely in my bathroom.

Thanks once again *Joanne*:hug:

I bought my gift today so will be sending out tomorrow for my geeky friend !!

I have sent mine off today so hopefully it will get there in time :)

Latest posts

Back