*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am at a total loss.

I have been looking since the weekend to find my "Secret Santa Geek" a nice present from her list and I can't find anything that is even remotely descent in the £2.50 price range....

Marlise

Well I have to admit I did go way over budget lol

Well I have to admit I did go way over budget lol

:smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

That is CHEATING:!: :!: :!: :!:

The evil-nasty-grumpy Santa elf is gonna have to hop a plane and beat your bottom:!:

tsk tsk tsk

Who thinks we should send her to the naughty chair, aye????
I think Sam should create a 'geek-hat' for naughty geeks to wear (like the dunce caps in a cone shape?)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hooray another thing off my list i sent my geeks gift today

im going to brighton tomorrow..... for my crimbo shopping and im goign to get my secret santa gift tomorrow.... but i have a feeling i mite go over budget too!:eek: :lol: but please.... dont :smack: me Victoria...
the way i see it ... that you could prob get more for $5 than we can for £2.50.... but i guess it also depends on what i find in ol brighton!

:smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

That is CHEATING:!: :!: :!: :!:

The evil-nasty-grumpy Santa elf is gonna have to hop a plane and beat your bottom:!:

tsk tsk tsk

Who thinks we should send her to the naughty chair, aye????
I think Sam should create a 'geek-hat' for naughty geeks to wear (like the dunce caps in a cone shape?)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Santa I didn't go mega bucks over but yep I admit I did spend more than I should :smack: Ouch

Sorry Santa I didn't go mega bucks over but yep I admit I did spend more than I should :smack: Ouch

I do think most of us UK geeks might end up spending a bit more - things are just so expensive over here - what might cost $5 will probably cost £5 over here, but saying that there are some lovely little gifts for almost within the budget LOL.

As has been said, it is the thought not the gift which is important.

I spent more for shipping than what I did for inside the package, but I must admit I went back and got one for myself!!

I spent more for shipping than what I did for inside the package, but I must admit I went back and got one for myself!!

That's a big part of why there was a limit.

I guess when I figured the exchange rate... it doesn't really work that way, what with relative costs of living and all that crap?
I just figured spending 5$ here is the same as 2.50pounds there?

My bad:Scared: :grr:

Im going off the time-out chair myself
:cry: :cry: :cry:

(but that doesn't mean y'all are off the hook for breaking the rules tsk tsk tsk trinkets, ladies and gents... 'trinkets' :wink2:

ALTHOUGH I do confess, my 'geek' is gonna get lucky... cause I have an inside track on getting awesome stuff for super duper cheap (and I dont mean the dollar store, which really is pretty cool LOL) and I do hope my geeks LOOOOVES what I send
Crossing fingers here.
:Love:

My secret santa came today - thanks Ria (Bubbabinks)...... As I declared I like pink things and as I'm mobile she bought me......... a pink tax disc holder for my car!!!! How cool is that???

Cheers chickadee, I love it.....:Love:

Truely thanks to Victoria as well - what an awesome idea made even better by the geeky community......

My secret santa came today - thanks Ria (Bubbabinks)...... As I declared I like pink things and as I'm mobile she bought me......... a pink tax disc holder for my car!!!! How cool is that???

Cheers chickadee, I love it.....:Love:

Truely thanks to Victoria as well - what an awesome idea made even better by the geeky community......

That's o.k. hun, just glad you liked it.

Secret Santa has been. Oh! Victoria this is such a fab idea, I've been like a little kid waiting in anticipation.

My secret santa was Chris 2807 and I would like to say a massive thankyou.

I've been really spoilt I received a 2007 trendy diary and a fantastic box of Hand finished Gordon Ramsey chocs. Yummy, blummin scrummy!

Thankyou again soooo much you have made my day!

:Love: :Love: Teri x

I posted mine this morning!!... Should be getting to one of you geeks tomorrow! Hope who it is likes it! :D

im stressing now as i posted mine a week ago, i know the post is up in the air but i want it to get there safely, it was sent 1st cllass

im stressing now as i posted mine a week ago, i know the post is up in the air but i want it to get there safely, it was sent 1st cllass

Have ya checked if your geek has logged on recently hun? Hate the post this time of year!

Have ya checked if your geek has logged on recently hun? Hate the post this time of year!
yep my geek has been on, next year im gona send the prezzi in september:D

yep my geek has been on, next year im gona send the prezzi in september:D

Yep don't blame ya! Hope you hear something soon, I'll be worried about mine now!

I think its just they are so buisy at mo (or I hope so!) Cos I posted mine 1st clas last week too, and havnt heard anything from said Geek.:Scared:

Dont get me started on the postal service !

I am actually in the process of corresponding with Mr. Adam Crozier, Chief Exec of the Royal Mail regarding this very matter and certain treatment that I and other customers received in a Post Office a week ago.

I've had one response from one of his minions so far, second letter was mailed yesterday explicitly requesting that HE replied to me and not one of his footmen. We'll see what he comes back with !

Marlise

I posted my gift today, so a lucky(!) geek wont have to wait long now.....!! Not received anything yet though - can't wait!

Tis here! Thanx hun, I have a lovely set of fruity shower gels from M&S, can't wait to try, as I love fresh fruity scents!

Once again, thanx Vetty, n Merry Xmas :Love:

Latest posts

Back