*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug: A huge thank you to OEY - Theresa, I love my necklace it beautiful! I appreciate you taking the time and volunteering to be a second time Santa :hug:
KxXx

No problem hun - glad you like it! :hug:

Thanks to Kadie for chasing my gift and then once again sending it on to me... a well travelled parcel, but worth the wait...... guess who is going for a splash in a mo.......... bath stuff galore.... thanks babe I love it xxxx
much love Ruth xxx

Thanks to Rach269 for being my 2nd secret santa, i loved my special goodies from marks and the bag they ame with was beautiful have to say though ive been wrestlign with my husband for the soap though cos he likes it as well and its MINE!!!.

mwah thank you Rachel very much x

Thanks to Rach269 for being my 2nd secret santa, i loved my special goodies from marks and the bag they ame with was beautiful have to say though ive been wrestlign with my husband for the soap though cos he likes it as well and its MINE!!!.

mwah thank you Rachel very much x

your welcome hun :hug:

Big, huge, massive thanks to my new Secret Santa, RACHEL MARY!

I received a gorgeous bag filled with loads of choccies and sweets this morning.....all the way from Australia! I'm stunned daily by the amazing community spirit on this site. Thank you so much hon:hug:

Big, huge, massive thanks to my new Secret Santa, RACHEL MARY!

I received a gorgeous bag filled with loads of choccies and sweets this morning.....all the way from Australia! I'm stunned daily by the amazing community spirit on this site. Thank you so much hon:hug:
Thats what Geeks are for!
Anytime, Merry Belated Christmas Hun!
xxx

I received my secret santa pressies at the weekend... they are fab and Tsia is sooo naughty cos she sent me some yummy choccies too! :p

I tried to PM Tsia but notice that she has 'banned' under her username... have I missed something here?! I mean I come on most days but... ?!!

Anyway Tsia if you're reading Thank You so so much chuck! :D :hug: xxx

PS. No hard feelings to my original secret santa... as I know we all have tough times in our life. :hug: xxx

Latest posts

Back