The Osmonds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeauty

Reaction score
I have just realised The Osmonds are in Glasgow tonight...:)...wish I was going Donny was my heartthrob when I was a teen....:green:.....don't suppose anyone has a spare ticket!!!!!..???:lol:

I have just realised The Osmonds are in Glasgow tonight...:)...wish I was going Donny was my heartthrob when I was a teen....:green:.....don't suppose anyone has a spare ticket!!!!!..???:lol:

Yep just saw them on Gmtv I too was a Donny Fan pics of him all over my bedroom lol thats not now by the way :lol:

If I did I'd be walking from Bristol just to see Donny!!!!

Yep just saw them on Gmtv I too was a Donny Fan pics of him all over my bedroom lol thats not now by the way :lol:

I was the same lell......my room was covered in Donny posters....had the hat the t/shirt the badges even my knickers had Donny on them....:green: and he's still gorgeous.....:)

What skincare do you think Donny uses cause he hasn't aged a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What skincare do you think Donny uses cause he hasn't aged a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno...but look at Marie too.....isnt she just gorgeous.....time has stood still for them, and they look fab....I would love to know what they use too....:green:

Latest posts

Back