The power of social media..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
It still amazes me how small the world is now we have Facebook. A follower of mine has just informed me that she's now converted to CND Shellac. It's made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside..

#lovemyjob

Annalise

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389563475.773554.jpg

I love social media and it's great as you can use it to your advantage! Free advertising and nice galleries of your work, clients can book over it! Love it! P.S love the neons bye the way x

Wow that's incredible, brilliant neons too. Can I ask, did you use mica powders and if so where did you get then from? I've seen a few on eBay (dare I say) and I wasn't sure which ones were best but yours look brilliant. Xx

Wow that's incredible, brilliant neons too. Can I ask, did you use mica powders and if so where did you get then from? I've seen a few on eBay (dare I say) and I wasn't sure which ones were best but yours look brilliant. Xx

These are cosmetic grade neon powders from an Australian seller called 4sanctuarysupplies, though i suspect they'll be on my shelf gathering dust when the Shellac Paradise Collection is released at end of February. These are very faffy to create - takes ages to do as you have to apply powder carefully without dragging and then floating Shellac topcoat over so as not to disturb powder...

These are cosmetic grade neon powders from an Australian seller called 4sanctuarysupplies, though i suspect they'll be on my shelf gathering dust when the Shellac Paradise Collection is released at end of February. These are very faffy to create - takes ages to do as you have to apply powder carefully without dragging and then floating Shellac topcoat over so as not to disturb powder...

Thank you for your reply, I thought that they might apply like the CND additives that you burnish in, maybe I'll wait for the Paradise Collection lol xx

Latest posts

Back