The selfie thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello. This is just a question with regards to looking at all the pictures here. I notice a common trend with regards to the shape and colour of eyebrows. I live in South Africa now and you won't believe how far behind we are in some area and also at same time some area so advanced.

Brows are the first segment : no one heard of 3d brows or extensions or doing these shapes!
Now I want to be ahead of this trend and maybe train in uk and do them her?
What do u think.

I mean this is my normally.
Besides my previous pic of the Easter eggs and yes I only have 3 left I ate all 22. My brows are what I classify as shaped and slight tint.
View attachment 64327 This is very sad I don't have any decent pictures of myself without pulling a retarded face.

Beauty at your finger tips!

Very pretty and I love your eyebrows as they are x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399398940.412490.jpg
Selfie 🙊😋

Very pretty and I love your eyebrows as they are x

Yes me too. Don't spoil them by drawing all that carp on them. Natural looks so much nicer (if you have nice brows to begin with). The black slugs can be a little bit scary.

Yes me too. Don't spoil them by drawing all that carp on them. Natural looks so much nicer (if you have nice brows to begin with). The black slugs can be a little bit scary.

I agree! MM is so bling but she's right. I'm laughing out loud! But yes Natural is better!

Blunt not bling! Looooool

Blunt not bling! Looooool

Sitting here wondering what on earth led you to believe I was "bling" until I finally read the next post. Ha ha ha. Yes, I am rather blunt. Someone has to be.

Hahahah thanks ladies. Ok cool I am coming out for a wedding in oct 4th so perhaps I come week before and do few courses. Yay .

Hahahah thanks ladies. Ok cool I am coming out for a wedding in oct 4th so perhaps I come week before and do few courses. Yay .

Hd brows and semi permanent eyebrow tattooing are really popular at the moment, I had mine tattoo'd last week and I love them x

Hd brows and semi permanent eyebrow tattooing are really popular at the moment, I had mine tattoo'd last week and I love them x

Eyebrow tattooing is always popular :-D show us then!

Hello. This is just a question with regards to looking at all the pictures here. I notice a common trend with regards to the shape and colour of eyebrows. I live in South Africa now and you won't believe how far behind we are in some area and also at same time some area so advanced.

Brows are the first segment : no one heard of 3d brows or extensions or doing these shapes!
Now I want to be ahead of this trend and maybe train in uk and do them her?
What do u think.

I mean this is my normally.
Besides my previous pic of the Easter eggs and yes I only have 3 left I ate all 22. My brows are what I classify as shaped and slight tint.
View attachment 64327 This is very sad I don't have any decent pictures of myself without pulling a retarded face.

Nailpod you are gorgeous! The eyebrow extensions no doubt will be in SA soon enough. I have to say from what I have seen and know the 3D face frame appear to be the leaders.

Having my lips done today selfie 💋🙈💉ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399900720.147935.jpg

Did it hurt?

That's my pre lips selfie lol not had them done yet. But yes it does really hurt, I have my emla cream ready but doesn't really help much for lips xx

That's my pre lips selfie lol not had them done yet. But yes it does really hurt, I have my emla cream ready but doesn't really help much for lips xx

What are you having done? Filler? Tattoo?

Make sure you put the Emla on 45 minutes before treatment. Lmx4 is better for lips. Should be applied thickly and ideally occluded.

If for filler most fillers used contain lidocaine nowadays and treatment shouldn't really be to painful x

What are you having done? Filler? Tattoo?

Make sure you put the Emla on 45 minutes before treatment. Lmx4 is better for lips. Should be applied thickly and ideally occluded.

If for filler most fillers used contain lidocaine nowadays and treatment shouldn't really be to painful x

I'm having filler. Thank you for the advice, she used emla cream last time but I only had it on for maybe 15mins so I've bought my own to apply before she gets here. She does offer a dental block but don't really fancy looking like I've had a stroke for an hour afterwards lol maybe I'm just a wimp, it was fine afterwards just the initial injects were a bit ouchy. I shall make sure I get the other cream you mentioned for next time xx

I'm having filler. Thank you for the advice, she used emla cream last time but I only had it on for maybe 15mins so I've bought my own to apply before she gets here. She does offer a dental block but don't really fancy looking like I've had a stroke for an hour afterwards lol maybe I'm just a wimp, it was fine afterwards just the initial injects were a bit ouchy. I shall make sure I get the other cream you mentioned for next time xx

Bless you! Yeah 15 mins is not enough time and dental block is overkill. Lmx4 is slightly less thick and have found it works slightly quicker 30-45 minutes compared to 45-60 mins with Emla.
Don't forget to show is your after pic! Xx

What's dental block? Xx

New lips, still abit swollen though! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400005037.379460.jpg

Latest posts

Back