The selfie thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous! Thanks for remembering to post :-D Did you leave the Emla on for longer and did it hurt less?

Thank you!! 😊 I'm really pleased with them. I did leave it on for about an hour, I'm not going to lie, it still did really hurt. I will definitely try the other cream you mentioned for next time xx

Gorgeous! Thanks for remembering to post :-D Did you leave the Emla on for longer and did it hurt less?

Thank you!! 😊 I'm really pleased with them. I did leave it on for about an hour, I'm not going to lie, it still did really hurt. I will definitely try the other cream you mentioned for next time xx

#selfie :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1400008341021.jpg
    1400008341021.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 413
Aww thank you :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400134152.441660.jpg
Selfie in the cheese isle! Had my make up done at Clinique to get a free sample! And I loved it, wanted to get a photo before it got spoilt by children etc! Loved the photo so much my Facebook profile pic is in the cheese isle lol!

Emma-Louise

View attachment 65064
Selfie in the cheese isle! Had my make up done at Clinique to get a free sample! And I loved it, wanted to get a photo before it got spoilt by children etc! Loved the photo so much my Facebook profile pic is in the cheese isle lol!

Emma-Louise

A new meaning to a picture being taken and people saying "say cheese" haha! Make up looks fab xx

A new meaning to a picture being taken and people saying "say cheese" haha! Make up looks fab xx

Haha funny thing was my daughter was stood there saying cheese cos I had the camera on lol! Didn't think about it at the time until a mate commented under the photo to say "nothing like the cheese Isle of a supermarket for taking a selfie"

Emma-Louise

Aisle.

Sorry! Can't help it. :)

Different type of selfie... This is what happens on a Friday night lol
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400276582.117453.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400277698.802042.jpg#selfie

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400280165.917727.jpg

Tried to upload this as my dp but it's went sideways lol. New glasses and new hair extensions :)

I have tried false lashes and now I am addicted!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400355531.482933.jpg

Emma-Louise

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400368009.162622.jpg
Here's my much needed -me with a glass of wine selfie after my car has decided to die after a horrific drive home!!! Bloody thing 🚗

Loves a selfie ♡ xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1400373604747.jpg
    1400373604747.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 323
Ok be honest, is this beard working for me? Haha
WdLzJbX.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not a fan of the beard craze at all!! Sorry 🙊

Ok be honest, is this beard working for me? Haha
WdLzJbX.jpg