The tiniest nails I have ever worked on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charshaun

Reaction score
I was practising my L&P application and decided to go for white tips as did not have a lot of time. My model has the tinniest nails you have ever seen. I even had to pretailor the size 10 to fit her little finger. It still fans out a little but was seriously running out of time.
My model is a nail biter to boot so wanted to give her as much free edge as I dare so went for the half/half ratio instead of 1/3 - 2/3. Also thought the oval would be a better look to elongate her fingers.

I did struggle a bit at the cuticle because was really worried about flooding. My grand kolinsky was twice the size of her nails lol.
Thanks guys

Hi there.
I think they look great for someone not used to l&p, but IMO they look shorter when you use that ratio between white and pink, it does not make the nalils look longer, but actually shortens them and makes them a bit chuppy... Instead either settle for less white or use cmb instead.
I do agree that the shape is very nice on her, so keep up the good work.:green:
:hug:Karen

Yes I see what you mean but haven't even considered custom blending yet so did the best I could with what I had ha ha
Thanks for your comments.
Would you comment on the upper arch for me aswell (next photo down). This is probably what I struggle with most ie being consistent.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back