The whole ball of wax??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOUNDATIONS

Reaction score
Hi all ive posted this allready but id still like to know if this person is out there!! Ill tarack down colins email and ask him about it, but in the meantime ill keep hoping. :rolleyes:

Hi, I was one of the lucky ones to recieve this DVD, and i posted it out to the next person on the list.. i posted it on the 17/11/08, regesterd recorded delivery AND added insurance so it was guaranteed to be delivered on the 18/11/08, but in my hast to post it out on time, i didnt take a copy of the forwarding addy i was sending it to... now ive got an email saying it wasn't delivered.. this might be a bogus email, but it has thew me into panic mode!! ive checked the tracking number on my recipt and it says it was delivered. but i still want to know for certain!!
SSoooo if you are out there and reading this, can you let me know if you DID recieve it...sorry i dont know your name!:rolleyes:, all i can say is the name before you on the list came from Caz (Foundations) at the fitness connexions gym. OR Berkeley Close.
I hope i get to the bottom of this (sorry no pun intended!) as it was a fantastic DVD and id hate for it to be me who messed it up.
Thanks for reading, and ill sit with everything crossed while i wait for a reply!!:|
CAZ X

You don't have to track down his email, simply click on his user name and select 'send a private message'.

Like the previous thread, this one is now closed as there's nothing anyone can do apart from Collin or the other person concerned and those discussions need to take place off thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back