The worst nail biter client tomorrow!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a client tomorrow who has definately got the worst case of bitten nails i have ever seen. Im actually quite looking forward to doing them as its a bit of a challenge, and i like that! Ive set my self a longer appt time, and am going to doing a thourough prep, then prep boost. Then, as her nails are so so tiny and weeny, i was going to apply a thin layer of gel before i apply the tips. (This client is booked in weekly for 6 weeks, then i will remove the enhancements and re-apply a new set.) Then i am going to apply l+p flawless french. Is there any pointers any of you guys feel i should take on board. Im quite confident regarding dealing with bitten nails. but you never know i may overlook something so would appreciate any tips/hints you may have, thanks

Michelle x

pinkshell_nails said:
Hi Guys,

I have a client tomorrow who has definately got the worst case of bitten nails i have ever seen.
you mean they are worse than these beauties

Attachments

• bitten nails.jpg
    bitten nails.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,822
Peter Pan said:
pinkshell_nails said:
Hi Guys,

I have a client tomorrow who has definately got the worst case of bitten nails i have ever seen.

Where are you going to start with these nails? please post a picture so that we can see the end result!!

Oh my god, where do you start trying to put extensions on? Can you actually do that on such badly canabalised nails?

NailGlitz

Peter Pan said:
pinkshell_nails said:
Hi Guys,

omg....they look awful....

The only useful thing i have been told with nailbiters and you probably already know this is to saddle the tips....Ruth did a thread about it.....i didn't have a clue what or how to saddle but it makes such a difference..

Sorry i bet you already do this.....xxx

Latest posts

Back