The worst show ever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nafia

Reaction score
I just went to fashion focus show to get hour for my license. Their was only two nail company's there creative, backsratcher, IBD, and few other pulled out of the show the only nail company there were OPI and Nailtek.

I want to say what a crock of S____:mad:

I just went to fashion focus show to get hour for my license. Their was only two nail company's there creative, backsratcher, IBD, and few other pulled out of the show the only nail company there were OPI and Nailtek.

I want to say what a crock of S____:mad:

There is a similar trend here in the UK as well. But it is really because less and less of the buyers are attending the shows and more and more of the public and students, who never have any money to buy anything.

Maybe so many are buying on line now that the shows are not attracting the salon owners.

Whatever the reason, the nail shows here in the UK are becoming like cheap bazaars and the high quality companies are pulling out more and more.

Thats why we need 'The Event' so much:):hug:

there is another show schedule next week but I'm really apprehensive about attending when you spend a lot of money on hotel and travel

Whatever the reason, the nail shows here in the UK are becoming like cheap bazaars and the high quality companies are pulling out more and more.

i cannot think of anything worse than being in an exhibition hall with thousands of crazy women hunting for a bargain with suitcases and bags galore!!! :Scared:

Latest posts

Back