Thermal mask

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leni

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
This is not a nail related but I know many of you have a beauty salon, so here is my question: I purchased some THERMAL MASK from Beauty Express and even after speaking to a lady I'm still comfused about how to use it. I have a client coming tonight so I am desperate. 1. As a base cream the lady says to use thick layer of moisturizer but somewhere else they say to use a rich night cream. 2. Do I have to use purified water? 3. Do I have to use all 500g with 250ml of water to do one person or would half be enough?

Thank you all very much for your response
Leni

whats Thermal Mask...and if you dont know how to use it is it wise to do whatever it is on a lady tonight..? sorry i am not being harsh but more worried about how this could effect you and the client if it goes wrong !

NailStyle said:
whats Thermal Mask...and if you dont know how to use it is it wise to do whatever it is on a lady tonight..? sorry i am not being harsh but more worried about how this could effect you and the client if it goes wrong !
Hi. The Thermal modelling mask is basically a natural plaster substance with minerals and crystals which mixed with water and applied on a face will set hard and generate a thermal effect. Because of this, creams/ampules applied underneath are better absorbed and can penetrade into the deepest layers of the skin.
The lady from cust. service says that moisturizer would be enough but because I have some experience with facials, I'm more thinking of using something thicker (like the night cream).
Leni

Latest posts

Back