Things you overhear!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 4"11 and I've been called dwarf, midget, short ass, smurf, tinkerbell, tiny, umpha-lumpha, pocket sized and honestly I get fed up of people going 'why are you so short?' 'When are you going too grow?'

It's worse when it's 10/11/12 year old children who think it's highly funny. Adults just lean on me in bars and clubs and laugh at me when I'm stood next to people that are taller than me.
I'm more sensitive than others because of how I was treated when growing up.

My best come back too people like that is 'at least I don't pay VAT on clothes and shoes'. I'm still able too wear the school trousers I wore at the age of 14 I'm now 22. X
I'm 4'11 too and got those same comments all the time! It really pissed me off tbh. It's funny a few times but not when you constantly hear the same jokes.

I could've written your post!

I'm 4"11 and I've been called dwarf, midget, short ass, smurf, tinkerbell, tiny, umpha-lumpha, pocket sized and honestly I get fed up of people going 'why are you so short?' 'When are you going too grow?'

It's worse when it's 10/11/12 year old children who think it's highly funny. Adults just lean on me in bars and clubs and laugh at me when I'm stood next to people that are taller than me.
I'm more sensitive than others because of how I was treated when growing up.

My best come back too people like that is 'at least I don't pay VAT on clothes and shoes'. I'm still able too wear the school trousers I wore at the age of 14 I'm now 22. X

Lol this made me smile as today I bought a kids jumpsuit and maxi dress from new look age 12! I'm glad it's not just me!

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Back