Think I'm going to get my hair cut short!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
I was growing my hair for my wedding last year and it's now really long! I have had extensions in for the last few months to add volume as naturally my hair is really fine. Now the extensions are out I'm thinking about getting a long bob. Do you think this is a good idea, will cutting it short make it seem thicker? Kinda want to do something different and don't want to come away from the hairdresser having just had a bog standard trim.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393546769.171884.jpg

Please excuse the awful pic of me lol! This is what I was going to ask for.

Your long hair is lovely but your right it is a little thin and flat, a long layered bob would frame your face a lot better and highlight your cheekbones and draw more focus to your eyes.

I think it would look much better cut into a bob, it would help to thicken it up and give you more of a style rather than it just hanging x

Go for it it will definitely suit you and give your hair some more body!

Thanks for all your replies 😄 the appt is booked for 10.15 will post a pic when I get back xxx

Looks good but would have looked better shorter like the pic! lol x

How come you didnt go as short as the pic? It would of looked really nice xx

It did seem much shorter when I was sat in the hairdresser.

It did seem much shorter when I was sat in the hairdresser.

Looool that's always the way- at least you know it really suits you shorter so next time you can really go for it! X

Looool that's always the way- at least you know it really suits you shorter so next time you can really go for it! X

I know! I'm always awful at asking for what I want lol! Was thinking maybe I'll give it a couple of weeks and go back to get a bit more cut off. Would feel to awkward to go back there today and ask to take more off. Xx

I know! I'm always awful at asking for what I want lol! Was thinking maybe I'll give it a couple of weeks and go back to get a bit more cut off. Would feel to awkward to go back there today and ask to take more off. Xx

So do I!! I'm awful!!!

If you think they would do it today then go...but yeah I would wait a couple of weeks if you feel a bit cheeky!

Latest posts

Back