This Morning 11.20am - Longest nails ever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's apparently 5 bottles n takes her 4 weeks to do! I assume she doesn't get a mirror like finish

Lisa x

Imagine trying to do a marbelled nail??
You would have to dip 'em in the bath!!!
PMSL!!:lol:

HOLY MOLIES!!!!!!

and look at the guy in the back of the pic!! must be a freaky kind of salon!! Blimey!!!:eek: :lol:

Attachments

• nails!!_web.jpg
    nails!!_web.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 599,820
didnt notice the guy before! wow must have been her nails making his hair go like that lol

Yuck I saw a clip but had to be at work at 11 so missed it.How does she go to the loo or do everyday things.They are horrible get the nail clippers out silly woman.

They'd be great to scratch an itchy foot!

Bet she don't play the piano too good though!

Didn't like them at all, pointless!

I can't grasp why anyone would want to keep their nails that long. She was actually a very attractive lady and i think her nails let her down.

As for taking her polish off and reapplying it over a month, forget it.

I think shes right to get them lasered off, anyone know why not clippers though?

Teri x:)

Can you imagine her going swimming and doing the breast stroke? Haha PMSL! :lol:

It's Edward Scissor Hand's Grandma. :)

He should call round and give her a trim!

That's gross.... the stuff horror films are made of! :eek:

Caption: A startled Jack Osbourne gets the fright of his life!

1452350.jpg

I think I better go and do some work now!

Caption: A startled Jack Osbourne gets the fright of his life!

1452350.jpg

I think I better go and do some work now!

lmao

I think you better had!!!!

This lady has been around since I was a girl, and she keeps her nails like this for one simple reason .... they have made her allot of money ... why else would anyone do it?? She makes personal appearances all over the place.

As for painting them ... how ridiculous doing it with bottled polish when you could use an aerosol spray paint?? Or airbrush?

To see how she managed they had her doing various housework tasks on This Morning, like washing up...Phillip also asked her how she managed when she went to the bathroon when she arrived for the show...her comment was that she uses her fingers not her nails. She was going to have them lazered off once before but chickened out on that occasion, but thinks that she will definitely have them cut this time.

This lady has been around since I was a girl, and she keeps her nails like this for one simple reason .... they have made her allot of money ... why else would anyone do it?? She makes personal appearances all over the place.

As for painting them ... how ridiculous doing it with bottled polish when you could use an aerosol spray paint?? Or airbrush?

Good idea I would of never thought of that.....not that I'm gonna grow mine to a ridiculous length!

When I saw her picture years ago I thought I would love to go up to her and snap one off lmao

Anyone not understand what a lower arch is now???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It took her a month to take the varnish off and to re paint!!!
just think by the time she had finished she would be starting at the begining again.. it must be like painting the golden gate bridge.. ha ha ha saying that the golden gate must use less paint...:)

Latest posts

Back