This Morning 11.20am - Longest nails ever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJoPearce

Reaction score
For those of you who can catch this, watch this morning at 11.20 today. There is a grandma who has the longest nails in the world.

Apparently, she has been growing them since the 70's. They are all yellow and curly. Horrible!!!

was just gonna post the same! looks yukky,hope she never comes my way when she wants them trimming! lol xx

I saw the preview...she has been growing them since 1979....WHY???
They certainly do nothing to enhance her!
I have switched of my T.V. now...and won't be watching.

Curiosity is going to get the better of me. I'm going to go for a nice soak in the bath and put the tv on. I'll let you know what i think!

:eek: Teri x

was gonna post this one myself lol yeah im sure i will be watching!!!!

Oh i once read a magazine that had an article about a lady from america who had been growing her nails for years! They were so long i have no idea how she actually managed to do anything! There was a picture of her hoovering and the nails were dragging on the floor! :eek:

I dont understand peeps like that ... is it an attention thing or what?
My nat nails are now 1cm from the free edge and theyre being filed back later. They look quite elegant painted a nice burgundy at the mo but they still have to go.
Its the little things they get in the way of, applying make-up in the corners of my eyes, fastening tiny buttons, picking up my change off the counter, lol!!!
I can only begin to imagine how encumbered that woman must be. Why anyone would want to actually create such a disability for themselves is beyond me.

i wonder how much nail varnish she gets through!!! cost her a fortune!!

i wonder how much nail varnish she gets through!!! cost her a fortune!!

It's apparently 5 bottles n takes her 4 weeks to do!:eek: I assume she doesn't get a mirror like finish:lol:

Lisa x

I seen that and switched over to the Box!!

Just look at the arthritis in her hands!

o0h lord they are horrid scary!!!!
she has got to have lasered off !!

Well i've just seen it and they look horid the skin around her fingers looked swollen . She is cutting them by laser .

It took her a month to take the varnish off and to re paint!!!

Oh I wish I had seen that!!!

aint got a tv at work though! LOL

I wonder if theres a pic on the this morning website?

off to look haha:lol:

[edit] Cant find anything. (sob)

Lol, I saw it too and thought of you geeks. We must've all thought the same thing. Would'nt fancy her as a customer, cost a fortune in polish!

I didn't see it i don't want to,nails are for beautification end of imo !

Latest posts

Back