Thoughts-Lecente stardust collection please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn40miller

Reaction score
Hi everyone... Just had a look at the stardust collection of glitters on S2 and also checked them out on YouTube (think it was divine by design and Liverpool lashes).

They look lovely but I'm the sort of person that has to have the whole collection as I would find it impossible to just choose 1 or 2.

Bearing that in mind - my questions are this:
Is it worth buying similar versions on eBay of these glitters which are much cheaper? Or is that just a complete waste of money?

I normally buy top quality products but occasionally feel maybe I should try other brands/products to compare.

Can people post pics of stardust collection with colour ideas for layering? And.....
Can I have some feedback from the people who've bought this collection?
Many thanks! Lynn

Lecente stardust are the best glitters I have ever bought and wish I had the full set. Nothing compares!

I bought all of them, and I did find Milky Way, Constellation and Galaxy similar to some CND additives. But the consistency of all of them are fab.
My favourites are Neptune and Lunar.
Lunar isn't like anything else I have in my glitter collection. It creates a gorgeous foil effect, see pic.
Sorry about my rubbish photography and my poor dry hands (despite rubber gloves and copious amounts of lotion and solar oil).
Design inspired by Sarah R/Therealmrsgrey.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418844890.760892.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else got more pics they cN show me?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418911460.510007.jpg

Constellation over Water Park

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418911488.661015.jpg

Lunar & Black Pool

Oh wow, that black & gold looks devine. So gorgeous, really pops again the black, lush lush lush💜

I thought the same thing, should I really bother, I bought 2 can't remember off the top of my head which ones, but they are without a doubt the best glitter pigments I have ever used! Go on, you won't regret it!

I bought all of them, and I did find Milky Way, Constellation and Galaxy similar to some CND additives. But the consistency of all of them are fab.
My favourites are Neptune and Lunar.
Lunar isn't like anything else I have in my glitter collection. It creates a gorgeous foil effect, see pic.
Sorry about my rubbish photography and my poor dry hands (despite rubber gloves and copious amounts of lotion and solar oil).
Design inspired by Sarah R/Therealmrsgrey.

View attachment 80252
Can you tell me the difference between Lunar and Solar stardust? Thanks.

Thank you for commenting on this. It is quite old now.
Lunar is a strong brassy gold.
I do not have Solar but I believe it is a softer pale yellow gold.
There is a Lecente tutorial from last summer that's shows Solar.

I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back