Thoughts on the 'Honey I Shrunk' body wrap?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pro-Beauty

Reaction score
all i know is training is £50...

I'm doing the training in May it mentions to be good. Would love to hear from someone that's used it tho!!! Anyone? ??

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just looked at it can you tell us about it if you have already done the training x

I did the training a couple of months ago and have done about 6 wraps since. The inch loss results have varied from 3 inches up to 8 inches so it does work. The solution has exactly the same ingredients as the shrinking violet solution. The kit that comes with training is ok but could be better. The cards for recording inch loss have body parts on that you don't measure and it doesn't have some bits that you do measure so I have to cross things out and write the correct parts on which isn't great. On the training day the tutor said that some items in the kit were going to be changed for better ones in the near future- that was a bit annoying as I'm stuck with the rubbish ones lol. So if you do end up buying a kit maybe hold off until they have perfected it :) I'm not keen on the logo either but that's just personal taste I think. Hope that helps! Xx

I am doing my training in a couple of weeks x

I've just booked onto this course - hope I'm not disappointed! 😊 xx

Latest posts

Back