Threading Training in Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liz0105

Reaction score
Hi guys i was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction to do a course in Threading. Preferably in Manchester but i dont mind travelling around the north west.

Thanks,

Liz x

Hi guys i was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction to do a course in Threading. Preferably in Manchester but i dont mind travelling around the north west.

Thanks,

Liz x

NSI in Salford do it, but its really expensive. If you go to the Manchester Beauty Show the Threading people are there from London and they do specials and hold courses in Manchester not long after the show me thinks!

Otherwise its a trek down south for other courses. Suppose you have to weigh up the cost.

Kate

Hey
I did an amazing course in threading with trainers based in Sheffield last year. I actually learnt how to thread eyebrows,face etc. unike some of my friends who still cant get the hang of it. It was a bit expensive but totally worth it as I made all my money back in 1 month. I could give you there no?

Last edited:
Hey
I did an amazing course in threading with trainers based in Sheffield last year. I actually learnt how to thread eyebrows,face etc. unike some of my friends who still cant get the hang of it. It was a bit expensive but totally worth it as I made all my money back in 1 month. I could give you there no?

oooh can i get the number please? Preston College are doing a course at end of september - its £39 and its for 1 afternoon? didnt think it was long enoiugh to learn what you would need to!!

thanks xxx

Hi

Does any one know any where that trains in this in the north east?

Thanks

Thanks, I have recently thougt about doing waxing course but think threading is abit different & no one in my area offers it.

Its true you cant learn it in a few hours but it also depends on yourself to passionate enough to work hard to learn a technique.
Anyway I did a full day intensive course which was split in two levels. The first level consisted of learning the thread technique which initially was quite tough(although it looks so easy).
The next level Eyebrows.Now threading eyebrows is whole different ball game or for that matter other areas of the face. God bless my trainers. They gave me so many points from there personal experience. Made me thread 3 different brows before they were satisfied.
In all honesty is was quite tiring but worth it because I was very confident in the end. It was expensive but heres an idea to cut costs. Do a local course in threading, practice atleast a week or more then go for a level 2 Eyebrow and Face threading course or you could ask my trainer if she is open to coming around to your place(although I think she did mention that she did or was thinking.)
Off topic but can someone advise me on Xtreme Lash training. Anyone have any experience. Like is is really 700 quids for training?

Where did you do your training? How much was it?

What methods did they teach you? did you do the string in mouth method?

Su x

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the responses! I did check out nsi but the course is the same day im booked to do my gel course!!:cry: But i think maybe the beauty show is going to be the best place, not long till then so ill just have to be patient!! In the meantime i will just keep looking and see if something pops up!

Liz x

Try merseyside workplace training. They offer training in threading and I hear that the course offered there is fantastic!! www.merseytrain.co.uk :lol:xxxx

Latest posts

Back