Threading training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gucci906

Reaction score
Hi all....i am in the process of booking a threading course with a beauty school. Has anyone else trained in this? Can you advise how easy/hard it is to pick up? It is a one day course NVQ2 certified. We learn all the health and hygeine aspects and ways of disposing the hair!! All about different eyebrow shapes etc. I am really looking forward to it.

thanks

I too would like to know about this....... anyone?

hi

i have just done a basic threading training during skills week at college 2 weeks ago

i think it is one of them things that will take a while to master and you definitely will need to practice loads - but that might be just me lol

we praticed the movements in the air first with the cotton in position on our fingers and that is quite easy - not so easy to actually remove the hair on somebody though

the tutor went through usual - hygiene, contra-indications, contra-actions, equipment, diff techniques etc

it is a very interesting way of removing hair and and i think it is very effective on eyebrows

i did find it more difficult than i thought it would be - but like everything else practice makes perfect - corny i know - but i think practice will def be needed, in my case anyway

the tutor said that she practised every day for 3 months on her leg before she felt comfortable to do clients

hey you never know you might be someone who takes to it straightaway
hth
nicola

Hi all....i am in the process of booking a threading course with a beauty school. Has anyone else trained in this? Can you advise how easy/hard it is to pick up? It is a one day course NVQ2 certified. We learn all the health and hygeine aspects and ways of disposing the hair!! All about different eyebrow shapes etc. I am really looking forward to it.

thanks
Whereabouts are you doing the course? I'd be interested in it too x

Im fascinated by the whole procedure and think its really clever and I know it will be so much gentler on the skin but its not something I want to spend time on mastering.
But best of luck - its defnitely worth trying to master.

i was supposed to start a 10 week threading course in january but i couldn't due to work commitments

i was in debenhams yesterday and i watched a therapist thread someones eyebrows

wow the technique looked amazing but i know it must be quite hard to master

Latest posts

Back