Tiger Blossom staining nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelsey-xo

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this? We have had a few clients nails turn a reddy orange after a soak off.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Has anyone else experienced this? We have had a few clients nails turn a reddy orange after a soak off.

Any advice would be appreciated.

It's one of my most popular colours and I've not had a problem.... Could it be that some of the foundation is left on the nail plate maybe?x

YES! This has happened to me a few times, i have mentioned it to a few of my friends but no one can relate! I dont know why it happens? X

I have completely soaked clients and buffed the nails to make sure there is no remaining gelish and it is still a reddy stain to the nails. Very strange...

This happened to me recently, my sister soaked off her own nails and said that they had a red tinge to them. I just thought she hadn't removed them properly but when I saw her there was no trace of gelish on her nails, they just had a reddish orange stain on them and that was with tiger blossom. Her nails are in excellent condition btw.

Haven't noticed on anyone else though but I've only had the colour a few months xx

It's my most popular colour too and never had this!! Fingers crossed I don't either... How strange! What a nightmare for you :(

I've just done mine in this colour. I've used it loads of times and never noticed staining.

I've had staining after using Tiger Blossom, it's happened with three different clients. Ibut not with everyone? Love to know why?

Tiger blossom is my favourite colour, I wear it a lot and have never had this problem on myself or a client.

I've had this happen a couple of times on one particular client. Another client has it on at the moment, so will be interesting to see if it stains their nails ? Bizarre.

Latest posts

Back