Tigi Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennyh

Reaction score
Hi There,

Im looking for some advise on using Tigi colours, I have always used Wella and have been happy with it for the most however their high lift blondes are just far to brassy on so many clients and my own hair so I decided to try the tigi ultra lift on my self and see if it was a nicer colour. It does seem alot less brassy but still has that yellow tone to it. I used 100/77, then the next time I added 4 inches of mix master 07 and this has still left me with a yellow shadow on my root. In wella I used equal parts of 12/11 + 12/89 (my natural base is 6 but very warm undertones). Does anyone use Tigi colours and what would you suggest to get a better colour? I was looking at maybe using 100/77 mixed with 100/27 but all I have known is wella so Im a bit unsure on how this would work out.

I would really appreciate any advise!!!
Thanks in advance.
Jenny :D

hey i love tigi highlift and i wud try using the 3/4 100/27 and 1/4 100/00 because 2 is violet in tigi and that shud help shift the yellow tones, and if that isnt strong enuff add some of the violet mix tone to it. . . dont be afraid to try it cos it on your own hair haha xx 7 in tigi is greenash which wont shift yellow. . x

Great thanks for that!! I will give it a try, Just got to wait for a bit of regrowth. :D

scotty is the tigi guru

wudnt go that far yet sami, give it a couple o months and u can bow down haha x

Latest posts

Back