Tigi Elasticate or Clynol Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma-Louise

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

So im looking for a miracle product to fix my awful hair! It feels like straw and seems extremely stretchy at te root!

Have heard good reviews from both of these products

But which would you guys recommend?

Hi geeks!

So im looking for a miracle product to fix my awful hair! It feels like straw and seems extremely stretchy at te root!

Tigi ;)

For what reasons?
Just curious :)

For what reasons?
Just curious :)

Lol don't know ask blue he's the man just see most of the geeks on here prefer it so I guess it's the best haha

Clynol is An old range.... Defo tigi

I used aPHogee two step yesterday and the results were amazing hair really was a mircle product was so strong after x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

I used aPHogee two step yesterday and the results were amazing hair really was a mircle product was so strong after x

Is this a pro brand?

I ain't used it but if it's anything like tigi anti dotes it's soooo worth it

Is this a pro brand?[/QUOTE]

Yes, professional only.

So where is the best to buy tigi? I only have sallys and an indepent salers near me x

That's odd, it's on eBay![/QUOTE]

So are most brands, can't control who sells what on ebay!that problem is with most pro products.

Tigi is also all over ebay? Thought that was pro only?

Tigi is also all over ebay? Thought that was pro only?

That may be but TIGI doesn't look cheap, would you please take time out to fill in your profile

Could you all,take time to quote each other properly, it gets very confusing, and even I can't fix these quote boxes :irked: make sure you leave the [/QUOTE] at the end please.

Blue, can I ask you to elaborate why you prefer TIGI, as I use a few Clynol products and really like them, their retail also sells well in my sisters salon.
I think saying it is an old range doesn't mean anything, just because they have been around a while does not mean they are past it surely ;)

Hi geeks!

I liked clynol repair found it actually helped make my hair feel normal again lol and it would last a few days after my wash x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ive been to sally today they didnt know what tigi elasticate was "/ i have bought the clynol until i can find the tigi; can anyone point me into the direction to buy some; wholesalers not ebay though ha! X

Ive been to sally today they didnt know what tigi elasticate was "/ i have bought the clynol until i can find the tigi; can anyone point me into the direction to buy some; wholesalers not ebay though ha! X

They won't cause Sally's are down and outs of the wholesale game, most tigi salon should have Elasticate in stock x

I thought as much; ill try the independant salers then look in the tigi salons; what does it do to repair my hair? Im guessing its something to do with the bonds and p/peptide chains? X

It contains protein, keratin and elastin :) I've got it currently at home....lush! X

Latest posts

Back