Tigi Hair Reborn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theden

Reaction score
anybody used this yet been offered it in my salon its a toss up between that and kerastase :/ not sure x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

WHAT!! Take it!! And then send it me ;) I want it!!!!! How have you been offered it? X

and there making my salon the regional colour salon for education and that means I get loaaaaaaads of free colour :) x

it's not a bad price really u want me to email u the info? x

and there making my salon the regional colour salon for education and that means I get loaaaaaaads of free colour :) x

WHAT!!!! ;) I'm swearing in side right now lol yeah please email the info over Hun, I need commission ;) x

What is reborn?? Is it what it sounds like?

Just googled now know

What is reborn?? Is it what it sounds like?

It's Tigi's version of Kerastase, only in selected High end salons that are very treatment based :) I WANT IT! (Stamps feet)

Oh buggar is it never going to be available??

Will they not give u it? Coz a commotion!!!

Oh buggar is it never going to be available??

Will they not give u it? Coz a commotion!!!

Doubt it, there is a reborn salon in Birmingham, but they are signed into a contract to only use Tigi x

sent u the info blue x

We have It in our salon. It's amazing. Love the one for weak and damaged, transforms the most brittle hair to nice strong hair again! It surprises me everytime I use it!

got some samples today and it's to die for !!

got some samples today and it's to die for !!

Oh I'm glad you like... Let me know when you get it, I'll buy from you got my Barnet x

just emailed you back blue x

Latest posts

Back