Tigi stockists everywhere. . .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
OMG who has taken in the new range. . . Rockaholic. . . we got our stand and products in today, its just amazing. . . love love love it already. . . the displ;ay stand is shaped like a big massive guitar. . . soooo cool. . x

Hi, wow , thats sounds really cool , thats the best thing when you work in a salon the window displays of some products are fab
what a fab idea to have a guitar how gigantic is it ?
how is it held up ?
we had a Paul Mitchell one and it was held up with wire and wobbled for hours if you knocked it lol

I think the name Rockaholick is really cool

hey , you will have to let me know which you think are the best Tigi mens medium hold gum /paste products in the range as I'm always getting asked about mens short hair mess up hair products
but mainly do hair extensions these days :) lol x

welllll i wud say hard to get paste for that messy hair but magically looks un producted look, or manipulator for a more obvious finish, the new rockaholic one is like a moulding gunk, and i have yet to try it on myself yet, so i will let u know. . . . and the guitar is like slightly bigger than an actual guiter wit lettle shelfs pokin out and and and their a wee ickle guitar like the size of a banjo? that sits on the front deskl wit a shampoo a conditioner and a spray gel set inside it to kinda make folk go OOOO LOOK AT THAT COOL GUITAR WIT THE PRODUCTS SET IN IT hahahaha can u tell im excited. . i swear when i went in today i was like OMG WHAT IS THAT and practically dry humped the stand, i was deeeelighted hahaha x

hi i am also sooooo excited ,its comming next week ,cant wait to get my hands on the new products and the stand looks fab!!

just tried the shampoo and conditioner, AMAZING. . . and the wax and hairspray FOOKIN AMAZING. . .

LOOOOOOVE Tigi we had loads of products from them personally love 'after party' and 'spoil me' Wikid products x

i am going to a product awareness course tomoro, apparently they give us a heads up on all the products that are being released next season. . CHUFFED lol. . x

Latest posts

Back