Tigi truelight violet or white?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWHC

Reaction score
Just wondered what people prefered out the two. I have been using the violet and was thinking about trying the white one.

I prefer the Violet :D

Thanks. Is there a reason why you prefer the violet one? 😄

I have used both and I prefer the white ! I think just because I prefer the true reflection of colour coming thru whereas sometimes with the the violet ,I would think all the yellow has gone wash off and then see a yellow tone but that's just me !! I don't like a blue bleach either- so I would say if u like blue u will like violet if u like white stay white xx

Thank you. I have used the violet and was not sure about it. It seemed to lift very bright but still had a yellow tone to it. So might have washed it off to quick. Going to try the white this time. Might see it taking better.
Also how many scoops of bleach to peroxide. Not sure i have been mixing it right. Thanks for your help.

Also how many scoops of bleach to peroxide. Not sure i have been mixing it right. Thanks for your help.
You can do from 1:1 to 1:2, depending on the consistency you want.

I always prefer white lightener, it shows color development a lot better and more accurately xx

Latest posts

Back