Time flies when you are having fun.!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
Is it me or are alot of you geeks out the clock watchers.. i had great plans to do wonders around the house before going to an appointment.. but no i thought i would have a quick look on the geek site first and 3 hrs later, no wonders done and an appointment on the cards, i have done nothing but sit here and geek all morning now i have loads to do when i pick the kids up.. i think that MR GEEK has alot to answer for!!!! lol

HappyHands said:
Is it me or are alot of you geeks out the clock watchers.. i had great plans to do wonders around the house before going to an appointment.. but no i thought i would have a quick look on the geek site first and 3 hrs later, no wonders done and an appointment on the cards, i have done nothing but sit here and geek all morning now i have loads to do when i pick the kids up.. i think that MR GEEK has alot to answer for!!!! lol

I couln't agree more,Lee is always moaning that i am geeking !

me 2 im always on ere , and its ill do the ironig later 3hrs later oh ill doit tomorrow lol its never ending xx Maybe we could ask MR GEEK to do our ironing for us? lol x

Here we are, here again. Promised myself yesterday that I really must work today. But then I am being paid to geek!!!! PMSL
Roll on clocking off time!

Have to admit i can geek for hours without realising it, my quick 5 mins can turn into a very long 5 hours (although it never seems that long when your reading post after post) lol
Guess i'll have to whip the kids into doing more housework so it takes the preasure off me (more geeking time then whooo whooo) :green:

I am so guilty of geeking past my bedtime :irked: Then I wonder why I'm dog tired in the morning.

Laura x

me too I though today I'll just pop on then go for a walk.....that was at 2:00 now it's 4:15.....I really must go.....but just one more look couldn't hurt right? :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Soooooooooo true, i came on at 8.45 after dropping katie at school said to myself "just till 9.00" as i have loads to do before picking her up at 3.00pm, and here i am still at 9.30!!!

So, glad i saw this post to remind me and i am going to log off now!
Promise i will,
In a minute,
Just have a quick look in Nail Art Forum first though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back