TIMING on full sets and rebalances

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dellie

Vicki Peters has posted a good article about improving speed on the beautytech site.

One thing to do is get a system in place. A lot of techs lose time picking up and putting down files. Do the same step to each 10 nails before going back and doing something else to them.

Shape all 10 nails, refine all 10 nails, buff all 10 nails... etc.

I aim for 30 mins PREP
15 mins apply
15 mins finishing.

Never quite works that way though :?

:( It still takes me 2 hrs to do a full set :cus: i dont know where my extra time is falling in...it drives me insane! :frust:

for me the prep seems to take ages, :huh: it can take me up 3/4 of an hour to an hour just to do prep and put on tips.thats white tips that dont need blending :oops: .im talking to the hand not the face. it just seems to take bliming ages :( my fibreglass sets take 1 1/2 hours acrylic 1 1/2 -2 hours .maintence f/g up an hour acrylic sometimes 1 hour sometimes 2. do you find people who use oil their nails come back easier to maintain than those who dont use it.i tell them all to use it but im sure some dont.but when i ask them they say they do. :? most do buy it from it me some say they already have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back