Tinting pregnant ladies eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz012

Reaction score
Hi some one has enquired into if she can have her eyelashes tinted she is 37 weeks pregnaunt what are people's views on this and what are people's cut off for treatments in pregnaunt ladies

As long as you patch test her 24 hrs before her eyelash tint, I can't see you having any problems. In the past I have waxed pregnant women right up to their due date and past it.hth

Just be aware that she shouldn't be flat on her back at this stage of pregnancy.Have her at an incline and put some support under her knees like a rolled up towel.You may also need to help her on and off the couch.

Sorry to jump on this thread. But I need some advice I'm a mobile therapist.

I have a client today have a Shellac pedicure and an eyelash tint.

She has never had an ELT before and has not been patch tested.

She lives an hours drive from me and I haven't been able to go to her prior to today's appointment.

If I did the patch test when I arrived would that be sufficient time? The pedi will take around an hour?

Or is that a bad idea?

Thank you in advance?

Xxx

Hi Vixano,

I wouldn't risk it, the eye area is very sensitive and not worth risking someone having a reaction. It does need to be 24 hours prior. X

No. Your insurance company would be unlikely to cover you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Thank you Shiv & Zooks for your speedy replies I really appreciate it!

Xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back