Tiny bubbles in gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Nailz

Reaction score
As much as I go careful with Gel. I try not to play with it too much, as I know this will produce tiny bubbles in it. But I still get them, and end up with them on the nail. I can't understand why I get these. They are in the pot even before picking the gel up onto my brush. What can I do to get rid of them?

Many Thanks!! :)

I'm currently doing the EN gel course and same issue, there's tiny bubbles in the gel container before I even touch it and then once I'm done they are everywhere and I can't get rid of them which means I am not actually getting any nails done properly.....
any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!:lol:

Hi girls! :) It could be because you probably make your brush " up and down" once you put gel on nail try to work in one flatness and do not lift your brush. I hope you understand what i mean

As much as I go careful with Gel. I try not to play with it too much, as I know this will produce tiny bubbles in it. But I still get them, and end up with them on the nail. I can't understand why I get these. They are in the pot even before picking the gel up onto my brush. What can I do to get rid of them?

Many Thanks!! :)

There must somewhere in the pot that doesn't have bubbles, pick up from this area instead and/or pop the surface bubble with your brush before you pick up a bead or use your orange wood sticks.
I know you say that you are not overworking the gel cause you know it causes bubbles, but you must be overworking it and not realising you are and also your not staying on the surface, you must be digging into the gel to move it around instead of floating it.
Practice makes perfect darl, I'm sure you will get there, just be patient.

I asked this question when i trained and it sounds silly but you simply just pop them with your brush! and try to work one direction with your brush without lifting it and letting air into the gel too much .x

Latest posts

Back