Tip blending

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa13

lisa
Reaction score
Hi I'm new on here in haveing problems with tip blending so I bought well less tips are they any good to use

I use pro impressions well less tips and I think they are great. I used full well tips for people with flatter nails.

Thank you I cant seem to blend tips I'm new to doing nails with well less tips do you just put them on with no blending

Thank you I cant seem to blend tips I'm new to doing nails with well less tips do you just put them on with no blending
Where can I buy them please

I'd say stick with it, make sure you're using the right file, and not filing the natural nail at all. It took me ages to get it but now I have it doesn't take me long at all, and I've had much better results than I ever had using tip blender liquids :) x

Tip blending is a skill every nail tech should have. It takes time,patience and plenty of practice. Keep trying, because it's a skill well worth knowing. My nail teacher could blend a tip in four strokes. She was amazing.

Thank you every one

Hi I'm just wondering I i could blend the tip before outing it on a client

Dashing Diva no blend tips

Yes, stick and go straight on with acrylic / hard gel. Pro impression advance natural smile tips.

Yes, stick and go straight on with acrylic / hard gel. Pro impression advance natural smile tips.

I've never used well-less tips in my 12.5 years of nails. If you don't blend, can you not see the "join"?

Latest posts

Back