Tips cracking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gigi I will take on board your comments and be more confident about my work in the future.
Kind Regards Charlotte

Charlotte I would agree with all the advice you've been given so far. Here are a couple of ideas I have to solve the problem.

1. You are going to use OPI tips from now on, so see if that makes the difference.

2. The nails that are breaking (two thumbs, two pointers and one middle if I recall correctly) are the fingers we use most in our daily lives. I never break my pinky or my ring finger nails unless I whack them on something or get them caught in something. They are particularly hard to break. The thumbs, pointers however are always doing things they should not be doing (even I know better!) and they are the ones that break. This tells me that your client is causing the trauma that is cracking those tips. Now, whether it's because of the tips, or because there is not enough product, you will have to figure that out. But if the other nails are staying on that tells me your prep is fine. Just isolate the cause and you will be on your way.

HTH
Laura

Latest posts

Back