Tips on how to do classic lashes fuller

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemza85

Reaction score
Hi,

So I'm new to express & classic eye lash extensions.
I have been practicing for quite a while now.
I'm just looking for advice on how people do the classic extensions to achieve a fuller look. I.e. Lengths and thickness which do people use.
I did my training course in one day which I don't think is long enough.
I want to get better but feel I'm stuck at the minute. The products I use is lash base. Any recommendations on better products would also be appreciated.

Thanks gem xxx

What curls lengths and diameters are you using at the moment. I use .12 and .10, mixing curls gives a more textured appearance.

I use .20 & .25 and I use b curl & c curl. Do you think that's where I'm going wrong?

I use .15 in cashmere flat lashes as there lighter but look fuller as their flat. Don't go too long in length as shorter tend to look fuller. Try and cover every lash and put light short lashes on baby lashes unless they look too weak . I also de stick micro pore tape and tape the lashes back half way through to reveal the shorter lashes so it's easier to lash them xx

I use .20 & .25 and I use b curl & c curl. Do you think that's where I'm going wrong?
.20 is too heavy for the majority of people and .25 is a complete no go!
Personally I don't use thicker than a 0.15. I also very rarely use b curls.
I mostly use c,cc and d curls. Inner lashes I usually start with 7mm or 8mm and use 5 or 6 different lengths throughout a set.
Also use some shorter lengths between the longer ones and that will add some depth and make them look fuller.
You'll find using thinner lashes then you can get a lot more on and will give you that full fluffy look.
It also down to practice. Every now and then something just clicks and suddenly you are on to the next level.
Keep at it x

Really appreciate you replying to me. That's great right I'm going ahead with some lighter lashes see how I get on. Thank you

Any recommendations on good glues & lashes? X

Really appreciate you replying to me. That's great right I'm going ahead with some lighter lashes see how I get on. Thank you

You can get cashmere lashes on eBay , I use .15 but sometimes.10 too. Flirties lashes and glue are good too xx

London Lash Pro and Lash Heaven and Lash Factor :)

Thank you. Appreciate your help xx

Check out capping and stacking lash extension videos on YouTube- you will need much lighter weights for these techniques though like 0.07

Latest posts

Back