Tips to apply designer nail decals?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mely-bely

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am having trouble with some designer nail decals. They are the gold Baby Phat, Chanel, Gucci ones. Once I peal decal from the backing it doesn't seem to have an adhesive. Then when I place it on the nail, it will not bend to conform to the nail shape. I have seen these on so may ladies and they look great, but mine look horrible!

Any advice?

Thanks

Mely

Hi I have both the metal ones and the stickers I haven't had any problems with the peel off stick on ones are they sticky backed or do you have the ones that need an adhesive there are so many different types around now maybe a small spot of nail glue (the same used for applying rhinestones) would do the job. I did have a problem with the metal ones as these didn't curve with the shape of the nail so I pre bend them slightly using tweezers and then use nail adhesive to secure them. Sorry if this is not of any help to you maybe contact your supplier you may have a poor batch see if they can change them for you. Good luck.

Thank you,
I was thinking this was probably what I would need to do. Would have been nice if our supplier would have told me that!

I appreciate your help
Mely

Latest posts

Back