Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intrigued123

Reaction score
does anybody know of any smaller tips out there i have a client whos index finger is a "10" so her baby finger is far too small for a 10 which is obviously the smallest and i would also like bigger tips for the toes , i dont sculpt!! if any body has any ideas let me know
thanks x

does anybody know of any smaller tips out there i have a client whos index finger is a "10" so her baby finger is far too small for a 10 which is obviously the smallest and i would also like bigger tips for the toes , i dont sculpt!! if any body has any ideas let me know
thanks x

"Well now is the time to learn to sculpt then. What is sculpting anyway but making your own tip?? You know what one of those looks like yes? Go for it and do what you do on a tip on a form instead.

I agree with Geeg on this, when I started out, I couldnt sculpt either, but learnt how, and never looked back, now i rarely use a tip - yes it takes time to get it right, but with practice, youll get there flower x

Latest posts

Back