tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
hi there! am in the middle ov trying out new tips and would be happy if anybody would recamend any for me to try as dont wont to spend loads on trying loads! just after 1 good type

thanks joanne:

could any one tell wot tips the use and wot is best thanks

Millenium is a good tip to start with, cheap and cheerful, however you do pay for what you get, I use Creative Velocity Tips mainly. But as someone whos starting out, its good to try lots of different brands to see what you get along with best.

i use CND Velocity and Eclipse, easy to blend, love them :D

were is the best place to get creative stuff from? tips gels ect

I agree creative a brill...
but Millenium are good for practicing & nail art etc xxx

joanne2005 said:
were is the best place to get creative stuff from? tips gels ect
Designer Nails sell Creative products, they sell it all... from adhesive and tips right the way through to appointment cards, L+P brushes etc etc etc

The preferred brand of tip will vary tech to tech. Each having his/her own workstyle that leads to requiring particular characteristics in the tips that they like to use. So, while we may suggest 'our' preferred brands, I would still advise that you try several kinds to find what works for you.

That said... LOL
I prefer using Nailiteinc.com tips. They are budget friendly and come in a wide variety of styles. They also have new ones *not yet on their site* that are ultra thin. You need to call and ask to order them.

I currently use their 'Extreme Curve Cut-outs" that have a well, are nicely tapered. I use their french & naturals.
I also just ordered their new 'Deep U Moon French" that are very thin, well-less and shadowless.. beautiful nails.
Lastly, I also use their clear/glass pre-designed art tips.
On Monday's, you can get a 70ct for about 7$ in USD.

Hope this helps.

Hugs

Latest posts

Back