To chop or not to chop!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshie_91

Reaction score
Hi geeks! I am a trainee hairdresser but as this is about my own hair I didn't want to clog up the professional forum. I have long blonde hair at the mo (first pic) and I want to go to this (second pic). Am I going mad?! What's your views? My appointment is tomorrow eeeeek!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396369685.989986.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396369697.548460.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396369659.070802.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396369659.070802.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 442
Oh and this is what my hair looked like this morning when I tried to fake a bob ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396369789.335768.jpg
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks xxx

Go for it! I think it would really suit the shape of your face.

I think the bob look great!! Xx

There is nothing better for inspiring your clients then changing up your own style. Do it ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it would really suit you!

Go for it. Its not like you're having it cut short short so if you don't like it you can grow it out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Remember to post a photo after its done! :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im always chopping and changing my hair. Skin head being my latest! So I say do it. Hair grows. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Bob looks great! And think of how healthy your hair will feel with a big cut!

As someone else said, changing your own style does wonders for your clients inspiration, and gives you a talking point. Remember to post an after pic if you go for it!

Another vote for the bob :)

Looks great and will be so much healthier xx

Yes go for it I think it will look really nice I had a similar cut a couple of years ago I had 12 inches cut off to have a bob style!!

Thanks guys! Feel so much more confident now about it. Will post a pic tomorrow :) xx

just another vote in favour

can't wait to see pics!! I'm not a hairdresser but I really think it will suit you xx

I vote go for it too- it looks soooo good on you!

It's great to keep your style up to date and fresh in this industry!

Do it do it!! Xx

Do it! And blowdry it so it's really big when it's done! It will look lovely you can always buy some extensions to wear if you want to go long again for a night out! X

This is the result!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396449408.278680.jpg
Sooo happy :D
Thank you everyone I don't think I would of had the guts without you guys xx

Latest posts

Back