To Train or not to train? Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzer84may

Reaction score
Hey guys! I need a little shuv...

I have been deciding between Tantrick and Sienna X and i have now decided i love the look and feel of the Sienna X range and just need the confidence to book the training. The only thing i am worried about is getting my money back as i would have to pay for the training by credit card....am i making a mistake if i book or do you think spray tanning is profitable and in demand enough to get me a decent return if i make the effort to get the business? I was impressed with the marketing material so hopefully that will get me some business!

Help! xxxxx:green:

Hey guys! I need a little shuv...

do you think spray tanning is profitable and in demand enough to get me a decent return if i make the effort to get the business? I was impressed with the marketing material so hopefully that will get me some business!

Help! xxxxx:green:

That's just it, you need to make the effort to get the business:)

I was suprised at just how popular spray tanning is, it's the most popular treatment in my salon and especially with everything that's being said about sunbeds on the news, business can only get better for spray tanners!

There is so much about tanning on here now that not alot of geeks bother respondng!!! Ive had the dilema recently but am now thinking about going with LA Tan instead!!! You should type sienna x into the search above and you will get SO much info!!!! HTH and good luck with it xxx:smack:

Lol -thanks both, yeh I have been trawling this site for ages for info and was going square-eyed so thought i would just see whether i should or not! When all that stuff came on the news about tans I did think that it could only be good news for spray tans...hmmm x :O)

I've never actually advertised my spray tanning(apart from leaflets on my counter), and i do 50-75 a month.
I will in the next couple of weeks be putting a poster on my a-board and i expect to get a lot more.
Lots of people have spray tans but you need to see what your area is like. How many places offer spray tanning? How many people do mobile spray tanning? How busy are they? What prices do they charge?
You can get your money back really easily with spray tanning but you need to make sure you can get clients in your area.

Spray tanning has been the best treatment i ever qualified in, ive been doing it for 2 years and i still love it! Its quick and easy to do and great money.

I paid out around 400 pounds with training and equipment and i made my money back in 1 month.
hths x

I've never actually advertised my spray tanning(apart from leaflets on my counter), and i do 50-75 a month.
I will in the next couple of weeks be putting a poster on my a-board and i expect to get a lot more.
Lots of people have spray tans but you need to see what your area is like. How many places offer spray tanning? How many people do mobile spray tanning? How busy are they? What prices do they charge?
You can get your money back really easily with spray tanning but you need to make sure you can get clients in your area.

i cannot believe how many you do!!!:eek: i assume ur in a salon! i work full time so i am aiming to do about 20 a mth evenings and weekends. i am soooo excited i might just book it now................... :)

I also do around 40-50 tans a month and im home based. x hths x

Latest posts

Back