Toddler's tantrum had police at the door!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God Corinne, you had to look at pictures! I wouldn't even read the details of that or any other similar cases....I wouldn't be able to sleep . :hug:

I know where you're coming from. I had to change the channel when it came on the news. I find anything like that really distressing too.

When my little darlings are having a turn, I have put them in their bedroom and left them to scream it out. If a policeman knocked the door I would be delighted to send him upstairs to sort the buggers out.

Don't take it personally that they were called. Better to be safe than sorry I reckon and they could obviously see straight away that it was a simple tantrum :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh God Corinne, you had to look at pictures! I wouldn't even read the details of that or any other similar cases....I wouldn't be able to sleep . :hug:

Unfortunately we do see pictures of local cases too, including the living conditions. It really hits home that this can happen on anyones door step.

On the flip side of that particular case, just one phone call can instigate a change in the path. I know of a local case where it all started with one phone call from a concerned member of the public who witnessed something that just didn't sit right with them. To cut a very long story short by the end of the day that child was placed somewhere else as the risks were deemed of high enough concern to move things that quickly. That member of the public may have just saved that child from any more of whatever had gone before.
Everyone should be aware and never turn a blind eye.

I believe that everyone of normal intelligence knows their gut feeling of what they see feels right or wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a great place to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back