Toe nail missing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobweb

Reaction score
Hi,
now i've been doing nails for 11 years and have never had this request before, so hopefully someone can help.
A lady has been given my number by another client. She has a missing big toenail and wants to know if i can build it up for her. Trouble is...there is no nail at all to build from. What do you recommend??

Debbie x

Hi Debbie :)

I was trained and qualified November last year...I have been thrown in the deep end as my second proper client has no big toe nail-exacty the same as you-nothing there at all!!!!

I am on my phone at the momen so harder for me to find it for you but do a search for prosthetic toe nail and how to build a toe nail there are loads of threads about this :) I read them all and you can apply solar oil to th area and build a nail directly on to the skin for the client and I have read that on 1 of the threads that you can retail a tube of gel bond for them to reapply should they want to reapply when it falls off.

If you can't find the threads I will have a look for you when I get on a pc :)

Hope that helps a little :) xx

Thanks for your help I had a good old read and can now have a go at helping this lady out . Xxx

Let me know how you get on :) xx

Latest posts

Back