Toe nail reconstruction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LCN Wilde Pedique is the best solution. It was created for a life in the shoe! It has anti fungal properties and is safe to be applied to the skin. As a matter of fact, you can reconstruct an entire toenail without any nail plate left (won't last as long) but a couple of weeks is amazing.
This is the training I really wanted but unfortunately not available

Wilde Pedique is easy to learn. I'm sure there must be Youtube videos. Possibly you could find the instructions online as well. It works extremely well if properly applied and requires very little nail to adhere to. I've successfully used it where no nail was present also.

LCN.ca has the instructions and videos on their page. I just checked

Wilde Pedique is easy to learn. I'm sure there must be Youtube videos. Possibly you could find the instructions online as well. It works extremely well if properly applied and requires very little nail to adhere to. I've successfully used it where no nail was present also.
Are you qualified and insured to offer this service?

I think it is very important to have high qualifications. The school where I trained to use Wilde Pedique asks that the student have pedicure training prior to enrollment.
Dealing with toenails in such a manner should require a Master Pedicurist certification. Many may not agree with me, but when I bought my insurance, the agent was very specific on education needed to be insured.

Of course. It was part of my year long training. That said, it's not rocket science. I am not talking about removing ingrowns or anything invasive. It applies like gel.

Of course. It was part of my year long training. That said, it's not rocket science. I am not talking about removing ingrowns or anything invasive. It applies like gel.
I guess if you are only applying gel it's not invasive. I was trained in removal of dead/lifted nail plate prior to reconstruction. As you shouldn't apply the gel until the affected area is dealt with. I have also qualified in applying ingrown toenail braces under their gel. This allows me to practice insured fully and with 3 million dollars in liability. Becoming advanced Pedicurist is one of the better things I did for myself, even though I spent two years in college getting an Esthetic diploma. Education never hurt anyone.

S
I guess if you are only applying gel it's not invasive. I was trained in removal of dead/lifted nail plate prior to reconstruction. As you shouldn't apply the gel until the affected area is dealt with. I have also qualified in applying ingrown toenail braces under their gel. This allows me to practice insured fully and with 3 million dollars in liability. Becoming advanced Pedicurist is one of the better things I did for myself, even though I spent two years in college getting an Esthetic diploma. Education never hurt anyone.
Sounds like we had the same type of aesthetics training.

I think this is a great service to be able to offer clients.
I've been asked many times if I can create or repair a toenail so I think it could benefit my clients if I find a local podiatrist offering this service.

Latest posts

Back