~Tomorrow my "first" L&P Set~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladygold

Reaction score
:) Well, wish me luck - tomorrow our class does our first sets on friends/models of L&P's and then starting next week we do Clients. I'm really looking forward to it as all I've been doing ALL these years were myself and lately just the "hands" and other classmates and that was only doing one or two fingers. I'm doing another students Mom, keep me in your thoughts & prayers, seems like I've been waiting for this "moment" for such a long time :hug:

good luck for tomorrow - let us know how you get on xx

It will all come together when you start doing the clients. Just try and relax and do your best, that's all anyone can ask for. You go girl.:)

Good luck for tomorrow hunny, let us know how you get on xx:hug:

*~* Well, got that out of the way - Took me about 3-hrs. which a good half of that was just trying to size & blend the tips!! The lady Loved the outcome so that made me Happy (although inside I'm knowing it should have looked better) but I'm quite critical of myself:rolleyes: She took several school cards and said she was going to give it to friends and re-booked for two weeks :) We use Creative Retention so I need to get me ratio down better, made them a bit on the Thick side I'm afraid (I don't think she realized the difference) but I did. So with the First one out of the way I'm on to getting into the Groove of this and will strive to do better w/each set :green: *~*

You will be fine hun !

I still get nervous now,it's part of the buzz my job gives me !

A client comes and often i think omg what do i do,when the client leaves with a nice set of nails,they are happy and so am i ............ that's a great feeling.

Good luck and let us know how you get on xxx

Latest posts

Back