Toner help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe96

Reaction score
Hi m familiar with Wella and Clynol and was wondering what is good for toning with these colours? My client has a full head bleach and wants it to have an ashy tone x

Hi m familiar with Wella and Clynol and was wondering what is good for toning with these colours? My client has a full head bleach and wants it to have an ashy tone x

10/1 or 10/8 or 10/16 :)

I love 10/8 wella x

My vote is for 10/16 koleston

For toning, depending on lift, I generally use
5mls 9/03 15mls 9/16 5mls 9/8.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

/86 in colour touch relights; miximg ration 1:2 is brill

Oh and happy xmas...derek

Thanks all was probablly gonna go for wella as I prefer using them to clynol but heard that clynol toners where good! Thankyou :)

I personally used to use clynol crystal, that's lovely also wells 10/8 is nice and 10/16.
I'm currently using loreal dialight which is a lovely gentle acid toner gloss so gives a gorgeous shine especially on blondes, I like the milkshake shades I tend to use 9.01 for a silvery ash look or 10.13 for a more natural but clean blonde, the gold tone (3) gives a nice hint of warmth

Fudge lighter shade of pale comes out very platinum also keeps it bright x

I used 10.16 and 10.8 together with pastel on my sister in law came out a lovely creamy blonde but I used half 10.8 to the amount of 10.16 I usrd so so if u use more 10.8 and keep watchin it u should get what ur after x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wella color touch 10/1 or 9/1 for ashy tones 10/81 is a nice soft pearl ash. Not too harsh

/86 colour touch relights gives fab results

Latest posts

Back