Toner recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leezerss

Reaction score
My client has come to me with a balayage that’s been started. Back is fairly blonde (about an 8/9). Some areas around the front are about a 7/8 and quite orangey, more like a dark root, orange band and lighter ends. This is what she likes, can anyone recommend toners? I use wella but can convert or even try other brands.
90bdf49814a39142a8c60e570a658edd.jpg

My client has come to me with a balayage that’s been started. Back is fairly blonde (about an 8/9). Some areas around the front are about a 7/8 and quite orangey, more like a dark root, orange band and lighter ends. This is what she likes, can anyone recommend toners? I use wella but can convert or even try other brands.
90bdf49814a39142a8c60e570a658edd.jpg
Do you plan on lifting the hair further?
Id be looking at lightening the hair with highlights, targeting the richer/darker areas. I'd tone in between your highlights with colour touch 9/16+8/81. Then once processed I'd paint your root on looks similar to illumina 6/16 and blend it in to illumina 8/13 on M.L.E with pastel. Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back