Toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seancollinshaie

Reaction score
What brands are you using specifically for toners? Ive been at Uconcept doing some training and they use Mood hair colour as a main colour range which I myself have changed to & really enjoyed cost wise & coverage have been fantastic & the education in how to use the product has been really helpful, but don't really enjoy them as toners for blondes when doing Balayage to create Beige, Ash, Grey etc.

Illumina all day every day

Going to jump on the bandwagon here... Illumina is truly incredible.

Redken shades eq and revelon 2001 nutri cream platinum

paul mitchell shines!

What part of mood colours do you like!? :eek: I've had awful experience with 90% of the colours I've tried! I have to agree the toning capability is rubbish with them :/

I use colorissimo, framesi & schwarpskopf for toners

I find their coverage on grey / resistant hair - Amazing! Their reds are true, coppers are lovely, chocolate & mocka shades are so rich! I do find the base colours going slightly darker at times but i find the colours true to the shade chart. So instead of thinking of what you normally think a 7 looks like in your head go with the shade chart. Hi lifts give really good power of lift also.

Can anyone be more specific as to what toners they use for what looks from wella illumina & how to mix them as im not familiar with this brand so will be getting a couple of trial heads lol

Can anyone be more specific as to what toners they use for what looks from wella illumina & how to mix them as im not familiar with this brand so will be getting a couple of trial heads lol

There have been quite a few post with lots of formulas. I suggest you do a search. Look for cams97 and Sugarplumfaery, both are extremely knowledgeable wella geeks.

Sugarplum has a great instagram https://www.instagram.com/thelittlehairkitchen/?hl=en

Dialight and illumnia are both great for toning

Latest posts

Back